Tuesday, June 5, 2012

welcome to my little raw blog

By stumbling upon this blog,  you've entered my personal library of raw food recipes. Some of these recipes are of my own creation, many are not. The original purpose of this blog is for my own reference to recipes I've found because I'm tired of comments on Pinterest from people I haven't seen from highschool. I will not attempt to take ownership of these recipes or their images, so if you find one of yours on here and would like me to remove it, do not hesitate to contact me and I will make sure to do so promptly. As for those that I have concocted, please acknowledge me if you do post them to another blog or website.

Now that THAT is out of the way...

...a little bit about me, just in case you're wondering. I am a mid-twenties low fat raw foodist that prescribes as closely to the 80-10-10 Diet by Dr. Graham as closely as possible in my hectic life. When I'm not preparing creative raw food meals, I am studying toward achieving a Naturopathic Doctorate, reading, running, getting out in the limited sun Cleveland, Ohio offers, Bodyrocking, and attempting to be a good employee, friend, godmother, and daughter.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm an open book! The same goes for suggestions; I'm completely open to criticism and change, so long as it's constructive. ;)

Just in case you might ask:
  • My favorite fruit is a cherimoya. Or mangosteen. Or papaya. (depends on my mood)
  • My go-to websites are: www.30bananasaday.com and www.bodyrock.tv
  • This is my all-time favorite youtube video (I watch it every time I need a good laugh and I can't muster up the energy to produce one on my own.):

No comments:

Post a Comment